Thursday 20 December 2012

Welcome!

Hiya everyone!!

Although this is a new blog, I have been a book blogger for the past 3 years on and off (due to uni work) which you can find here!

However, this blog will be all about reviewing everyday products. This could range from make-up, cleaning products, electronics, DVDs etc. You get the point. I have been writing these kinds of reviews for other sites for many years now so I thought it was about time these reviews got a blog of their own. I love writing reviews to help people decide what products are worth buying and what aren't so I hope you find these useful. 

I'm currently living in Nottingham as a student but finish pretty soon. After I finish, I'll be moving to Norfolk with my fiancĂ© so there will be plenty of furniture kinds of reviews to come as we begin to sort out our home together. 

I hope you'll enjoy my reviews and please do let me know if there is something you'd like to see me write about!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyndsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment