Monday 18 February 2013

Wilko Tropical Shower Cream Coconut


Another product which I decided to try from the Wilko range of bath and shower products is the Wilko Tropical Shower Cream Coconut. As usual, this can only be bought in Wilko shops or online and will cost you £1 for a 250ml tube. These have also been on offer for ages at 2 for £1.50.

Wilko describe the product as; “Tropical coconut shower cream, you'll love the way your skin feels after every moisturising, tropical-scented shower.”

The shower gel comes in a plastic tube/ bottle, which stands upright on the flip top cap at the bottom. The tube is covered with a white printed on label, which gives the product information and description along with a picture of a coconut cut in half with drops of liquid coming off it. I like the picture on this product as it really does make the shower gel look tempting… and also made me want coconut. I think that this product is a lot plainer looking than others in the same range but only because it is white rather than a bright colour.  

The cap at the bottom of the tube is quite stiff which makes it a bit hard to pop open. This isn't the best idea for when you're in the shower and already have wet hands. I tend to leave the cap slightly open all of the time now without clicking it back shut after every use. The shower cream squeezes out of the tube easily enough and it comes out in thick amounts so not too much at any time. As I said before, the colour of this product is white and the shower cream does like quite plain and boring because of this.

The scent of coconut is quite strong with this shower cream but it is also very refreshing at the same time. When used on a puff ball, the cream lathers up very quickly under hot water. There is also quite a lot of lather with this one and noticeably more than when using other Wilko bath/ shower products. The rich lather feels great on my skin and the scent of coconut is lovely, especially during my morning shower. I feel as though this is a shower cream which wakes me up more than some others. After rinsing off the cream, this makes my skin feel really soft and moisturised as well as clean and refreshed.

This coconut shower cream is one of my favourites from Wilko and I’ll definitely be buying it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment