Tuesday 19 March 2013

Birthday swag #1

So, today is my birthday and I thought I would do a first post on things I have gotten so far. Before coming back to my Mum's and then home for a few days, my flatmate gave me presents. We always do this instead of doing birthdays on the actual day because we never see each other. 

Kate always manages to find me something that is just me and something that I always love, even if she thinks that she's having a year of struggling with what to get people. I have a massive thing about owls and so I was happy to get some more owl themed presents. 



Not only did I get an owl mug, pen, birthday card and socks but the cutest earrings from Accessorize. I had to re-pierce my ears to get these in but I'm extremely glad I did as I have had them on every day since I got them. You can't see them very well in the picture above but I'll post a bigger one at the bottom of this post. 

As well as the owl themed presents, I got a set of finger fairy tale temporary tattoos. Yes, they're for ages 3+ but I absolutely adore anything to do with fairy tales and with writing my dissertation on them this year, I have read a whole load of them. I love this present so much because it is something so fun and different and something that I would never have bought myself. Be prepared for some videos coming up at some point in the future of me and Kate acting out stories with our fingers!


No comments:

Post a Comment