Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wilko Wilde Things to Do Mouse Pad


I have always been a massive lover of stationary, ever since I was a little kid. I can never have enough notebooks or pens and usually have quite a few laying around the house somewhere or another. When in Wilkos recently, I saw that they had new ranges of stationary out. Needless to say, I couldn’t help myself and had to buy a few things. The first thing that caught my eye was the Wilko Wilde Things to Do Mouse Pad.

Not only do I love stationary but lists are a must have for me. With two blogs on the go, uni work to do, actual work and other stuff, I cannot live without a good to-do list. I would never know what I am supposed to be doing without one and I know I would forget a million and one things. This notepad actually doubles up as a mouse pad too which is great for multitasking. As a Wilkos product, you can only find it in store or online.It costs £2.50, which I think is a bargain considering you’re really getting two things for this price.

The pad is a nice size, smaller than A4 but bigger than A5. Because of the size, it is bigger than your average mouse pad but I like that. I end up laying in bed with my laptop a lot of the time and used to use a notepad as a mouse pad but now I have this instead. The pad has a green/ blue (more of a teal) coloured border which also has a large clock watch in the bottom right hand corner. In the top right hand corner is a picture of a little bug while the top left hand corner has the words ‘Things to do…’ printed on it.

While it does sound like there is a lot going on for a notepad, there is actually a lot of white paper space for you to write in. This means you can use the pad to have really long lists or make the writing as big as you like. There is also space for you to make multiple lists with different headings if you really wanted to as well. While I do use proper notebooks for other lists and notes for uni work, I think that this one is perfect for me and what I use it for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment