Monday 6 May 2013

Moving Out Day!

I can't believe today has finally arrived. After having been at university in Nottingham for three years, it is time to move out of my flat here and move to North Walsham in Norfolk with my boyfriend. It has been hard having a long distance relationship and I have hated having to wait weeks at times until I got to see John again. However, now we're going to live together and get married in just over 4 months. I couldn't be happier. 

Even though I am ridiculously excited to be finished with university and have no more essays to write, I will miss living with my best friend Kate. We've lived together for two years now in two different flats and I couldn't have asked for someone better to live with. Even more so than missing living with Kate, it feels strange to think I'll live with a guy instead of a girl. Although John and I lived together last summer, he's stuck with me and my OCD ways now so I would imagine there will be some nagging on my part going on. 

I also can't wait to be able to call a flat my own, instead of renting a room somewhere. Our flat in North Walsham is quite small though and it doesn't have nearly enough space for all of our things, especially all of my books. It will be nice to get a bigger place after the wedding but for now, it is definitely home and it feels like it too. 

Anyway, as I'm busy moving out today and carting my stuff across the country on a train, I thought I'd leave you with some pics from uni. (Mostly drunk ones!)











No comments:

Post a Comment