Thursday 22 August 2013

Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner

When I bought a travel size bottle of the matching shampoo, I also bought a bottle of the Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner. I bought my bottles from Boots and a full 250ml size bottle of the conditioner will set you back roughly £4.49. Boots do often have offers on hair care though so be sure to look out for that if you like this brand.

I am terrible for washing my hair every day, blow drying and usually straightening it as well. Due to all of this, my hair gets in terrible condition and the ends look split and broken quite often. Not having my hair cut enough adds to this as well though. However, I do like my hair to look as nice as possible even without having it cut and I’ve found that a good shampoo and conditioner can really help how it looks. This particular conditioner states that it is for dry and damaged hair and also hair that is a bit unhappy – which my hair definitely is at the minute.

The bottle is white with a dark purple lid – colours which are on all Aussie products that I have seen. The bottle has on it a mix of light blue and purple text as well as the Aussie logo which is in a large block of purple. There is a quite large paragraph underneath the product name which explains what the conditioner does and why it is good for hair. In this case, the Australian Macadamia Nut Oil is what helps to put moisture back into dry hair.

As I had already used the shampoo by the time I used the conditioner, I was already expecting the light orange coloured liquid. The conditioner is quite thick in consistency which is something I like in a conditioner. I don’t feel as though runnier liquids work as well on hair and they definitely don’t absorb into damaged hair as well. Matching the colour of the conditioner is a really sweet scent which comes from the macadamia nut oil – a scent that I now really like. When on my hair and wet, the scent smells even better. The liquid was also really silky and smooth which gave me confidence that it would leave my hair in a better condition.

As a conditioner, this product does not lather up like a shampoo would. Instead, I smoothed it on my hair and left it for a couple of minutes before rinsing off. After rinsing, I could feel that my hair was softer and smoother than it was before using this product. Of course, I did use the matching shampoo as well so that had something to do with the condition of my hair too. Never at any point before getting out of the shower was I worried about my hair being unmanageable and knotty like it has been before with other products.

Out of the shower and after using the conditioner, I could easily brush through my hair. This is such an important thing for me as sometimes I can end up pulling large clumps of knots out and I didn’t have this at all with Aussie products. After blow drying, my hair felt (and looked) incredibly soft and it looked a lot smoother than normal. Because of this, I definitely recommend Aussie as it works so well for damaged hair like my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment