Wednesday 21 August 2013

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish - Coral Crush

When I did an order with Fragrance Direct, one of the nail polishes I bought was a Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Coral Crush which is a lovely orange/ peach kind of shade. I have a lot of summer clothes with this kind of colour in it which is mainly why I picked it in the first place. I do like to match my nails to clothes when I can even though that isn't all the time. 

One Coat
Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polishes are great because you don't need to wait around ages when your nails are drying. This range is something that can be used when you need a change quickly or are on the go and don't have a lot of time. After one coat, the colour unfortunately doesn't look great but it does dry extremely quickly. I'm not quite convinced that it does dry completely in the 60 seconds but it doesn't take much longer. 

The second coat is really what makes this colour shine and look great. The second coat really intensifies the coral colour and it also adds a glitter element to the nail as well. I really love how this colour looks after both coats and also how quickly it dries. I think this is going to be one of my favourite colours for this summer. It's cute, bright and also matches so many of my clothes which is something I love so much about it. 

Here's how my nails looked after both coats. 


What do you think of this colour and are there any others in this range you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment